Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Friday, December 6, 2013

Sometimes they are trouble

Stewart had quite an adventure today. First I took him to New Haven and he loved the car. He wanted the window open but it was freezing and I told him no, he has been behaving badly all day since.  We visited an old sewing factory where he was fitted by me for some clothing.  He was not in the mood. Then he was bored while I sewed for 2 hours.  He saw me working on another bear and was very upset to see her in so many parts.  When we got home he acted out. He started to climb things in the home and then knocked things down.  He couldn't get down on his own. I had to help him and he was moody. He then spilled wax while playing with candles.  He had to be scolded for that. Little bears can't play with fire! He played piano for a while to calm down, and when he finally felt better,  he put his arms out for a hug.  
Oh little Stewart. We will miss you when you get adopted and leave for your forever home.

No comments:

Post a Comment