Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Friday, January 3, 2014

V-Day Gifts for Him or Her or Whoever

I know it's so easy to go over to Hallmark or the supermarket and buy a little stuffed bear to go with your chocolate and card Valentine's Day gifts. It's probably also much cheaper. But if you are the type of person who likes to hunt for a unique little treasure to present to your loved one, you can ask me what I can do for you. My mice and mini bears are customizable to color, props and personalities.


 COLOR CHOICES
for both needle felted bears and mice

Prairie Brown 
Grey 
Black Pale 
Yellow
 Pink 
White
Panda black and white


ACCESSORIES


Hand sewn hat
 Felted wizard hat
 felted scarf with silver button
 Shabby linen scarf
 Eye glasses
 Felted apple
 Felted heart
 Felted flower Mini teddy bear or puppy

$55 for mini bears and $50 for mice
Deadline to order is January 20th. 

Artist Bears for Valentine's Day can also be customized to size, fabric and clothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment