Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Needle Felting Workshop

I would like to hold a felting workshop in Connecticut. Those interested in learning the basics will be able to go home and start making their own dolls. Needle felting is calming and therapeutic and the perfect activity for anyone looking for a creative hobby.  I will provide the starter kits and  teach basic shapes and how to build a sculpture with wool. If enough people are interested, I will look into a space to do this. If we can get this going for spring, we can make Easter chicks! Please let me know if you are interested in a one day workshop.  I will provide lunch and coffee/tea and your starter kit and food would be included in the workshop fee which I have yet to work out.  Please comment below if you would be interested in attending a workshop in Connecticut in early spring.

You can make your own chicks for spring~ I love to display them in baskets and in my kitchen during the spring months.
I also give them as gifts to family and friends and place them in the kid's Easter baskets.

Please email me at jeanine@fleecyfeetsies.com  to inquire about the workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment