Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thank You Surprise

My friend Laura is a breeder of Rottweilers and Italian Greyhounds.  She flew from New Brunswick, Canada to Colorado today to pick up the newest member of her family, a little girl named Wilson. As a thank you to her breeder for giving Wilson a wonderful start to her life, she wanted an Italian Greyhound made for her.  I made one of the dogs from her website, Cece. Here are some photos. If you have never seen an Italian Greyhound, they are totally adorable! I love making them, they are probably one of my favorite things to felt. She is headed out now for overnight shipping so she can get there before Laura and Wilson leave. You can see Laura's dogs on her website: Libelle Rottweilers and Italian Greyhounds





No comments:

Post a Comment