Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Monday, March 4, 2013

Tabaluga

This sweet pony ( the real one) lives in Germany. Here he is ( Tabaluga's doll) before his flight across the Atlantic. I find ponies challenging.  It's something about the shape of the body. Tabaluga has a longer coat and a fairly short mane. Rather than make him long haired, I kept him short and then added longer hairs to the base in various areas like the jawline, the hocks and between the eyes. He has a bed head thing going on so I didn't use silky hair for his head and tail, I kept it coarse and cottony. I hope his new owner will love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment