Welcome friends!

Please enjoy your visit to my blog. Grab a cup of your favorite hot drink and browse some of my old and new artist bears and soft sculptures. You can find more on the official website:

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stay Tuned

Coming soon! I will be heavy on the Teddy bears ( various kinds and different styles) and I will start making mobiles for baby cribs. These will be flying animals and how cool would it be to have your dog(s) flying around above your baby's head? Yes, they will be in flying position and of course adorned with colorful accents such as moons, stars, hearts etc.. I know I would love little flying Bergamascos to look at if I were lying in a crib. How about your Fido?, Pookie? Sparky? Let me know your thoughts...I am going to start working on these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment